When you’ve been injured, your focus should remain on a speedy, complete recovery
At Barron Law, we are focused on helping injured people. We understand that the aftermath of an accident is painful and confusing. That is why we offer our clients in Sacramento and California’s Central Valley our full attention. We take time to explain the law and how it applies to your situation. More than that, we do our best to level the playing field for injured people and the insurance companies trying to minimize their compensation.
Our Sacramento Personal Injury Practice
Sacramento personal injury attorney Deborah Barron handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent people injured by negligent drivers in a variety of contexts, including:
- Car accidents, including rear-end collisions
- Truck accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian-car accidents
- Bicycle-car accidents
- Dangerous property: When a landowner fails to keep his or her property reasonably safe, the situation can become hazardous. We seek compensation through premises liability lawsuits for those injured on dangerous property.
- Construction accidents: Construction workers and bystanders can be injured by falling objects, scaffolding collapses, ladder falls and many other dangers.
- Nursing home abuse and elder abuse: No family should have to stand by as elderly loved ones are mistreated. We represent elderly clients and their families in matters of nursing home neglect and abuse.
- Sexual assault: Victims of sexual assault may be able to recover compensation, even if the abuse took place many years ago when the victim was a child.
Before you discuss settlement with an insurance adjuster, talk to us. To talk with an experienced Sacramento auto accident and personal injury lawyer about your potential legal claim, schedule a free initial consultation. Call toll-free (800) 529-5908 or contact our law firm online. We represent clients in Sacramento, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, and surrounding areas.
Insurance companies frequently offer quick settlements that are much less than you deserve. Always remember that you have the right to talk to a lawyer before you discuss anything with an insurer. Whether you have suffered a back or spinal cord injury, broken bones or any other type of injury, our Sacramento personal injury law firm is ready to help. We are fully equipped to represent people suffering serious injuries, taking on insurers and negligent parties and holding them accountable.
We charge no attorney’s fee unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.