At the Barron Law Corporation, we are focused on helping injured people. We understand that the aftermath of an accident is painful and confusing. That is why we offer our clients in Sacramento and California’s Central Valley our full attention. We take time to explain the law and how it applies to your situation. More than that, we do our best to level the playing field for injured people and the insurance companies trying to minimize their compensation.
Our Sacramento Personal Injury Practice
Sacramento personal injury attorney Deborah Barron handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
Motor vehicle accidents: We represent people injured by negligent drivers in a variety of contexts, including:
- Car accidents, including rear-end collisions
- Truck accidents, tractor-trailer accidents and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian-car accidents
- Bicycle-car accidents
- Dangerous property: When a landowner fails to keep his or her property reasonably safe, the situation can become hazardous. We seek compensation through premises liability lawsuits for those injured on dangerous property.
- Construction accidents: Construction workers and bystanders can be injured by falling objects, scaffolding collapses, ladder falls and through many other dangers.
- Nursing home abuse and elder abuse: No family should have to stand by as elderly loved ones are mistreated. We represent elderly clients and their families in matters of nursing home neglect and abuse.
- Sexual assault: Victims of sexual assault may be able to recover compensation, even if the abuse took place many years ago when the victim was a child.
A Focus on Serious Injuries
With more than 20 years of experience and a reliable network of experts on whom to rely, the Barron Law Corporation is capable of helping people who have suffered even the most serious injuries, such as:
Spinal cord and other back injuries
Burns or electrical injuries
Contact a Sacramento Auto Accident Attorney for a Free Consultation
To talk with an experienced Sacramento personal injury lawyer, schedule a free initial consultation by calling (916) 486-1712 or toll free 800-529-5908. You can also contact our law firm online. We have offices in Sacramento and San Francisco.
We charge no attorney’s fee in personal injury cases unless we win financial compensation on your behalf.